The information below outlines the proposed scope for a “Phase 2” launch of the Scoopp App. The goal of this will be to streamline the delivery of the site and will not be aimed at re-design or feature changes. This scope is to be shared with Russell Stainbank for delivery and operational insight.
The following tech stack would be included in a potential “Phase 2” re-development:
- Elementor Pro
The following functions will be retained and developed.
- Front End: Product Special Individual Page
- Front End: Product Special Archive Page
- Front End: Product Special Filters
- Back End: Product Addition & Management
- Back End: Product Export & Import
- WordPress – Free
- Elementor Pro – (£50.00 Per Annum) will be Supplied by Baby Blue Group
- Cloudways – (£100.00 Per Annum) will be Supplied by Baby Blue Group
- WooCommerce – Free
- Domain – (£21.51 Per Annum)
- Vendor Registration
- Vendor Management
- Can be renewed here – https://wclovers.com/my-account/view-order/490301/
- To reduce the reliance on third-party plugins.
- To reduce operating costs.
- To increase site speed and performance.
- To develop a more scalable product.
- To Improve SEO Practises.
- Potential for Ad’s or Paid Services
- Link Specials to Google Map Location.
- Email Subscription For Users
- Potential for Improved Landing Page – https://www.arshakir.com/project/freebie-travel-agency-landing-page
Proposed Delivery Structure
- Set Up Staging Server.
- Rebuild Dynamic Pages.
- Rebuild Archive Page.
- Rebuild Specials Page.
- Transfer to New Server.
- Export & Upload Existing Specials